Smart thermostat radiator is a device that directly or indirectly controls one or more heat source and cold sources to maintain the required temperature. To realize this function, the thermostat must have a sensitive element and a converter. The sensitive element measures the change of temperature and plays a required role in the converter. The converter converts the function from the sensitive element into the function that can be properly controlled by the device changing the temperature.
The thermostatic automatic sampler is equipped with cooling and heating modules, and Peltier element is used to effectively cooling air. When the smart thermostat radiator is turned on, the front of the Peltier element is heated and cooled according to the temperature. The fan inhale air from the sample tray area and passes it through the channels of the heating and cooling module. Fan speed is determined by ambient conditions (such as ambient humidity, temperature). In the heating and cooling module, the air reaches the temperature of the Peltier element, and then these thermostats are blown under the special sample tray, evenly distributed there, and flow back to the sample tray area. From there, the air enters the smart thermostat radiator. This circulation mode ensures efficient cooling and heating of the sample bottle.
(1) When either of the autosampler and thermostatic autosampler is powered on, do not disconnect or reconnect the cable between the two parts. This will destroy the circuit of the module.
(2) Unplug the power cord plug from the autosampler and thermostat to disconnect the autosampler from the line power supply. However, even if the power switch on the front panel of the autosampler is turned off, the autosampler is still charged. Please ensure that the power plug can be unplugged at any time.
(3) If the equipment is connected to more than the specified line voltage, it will cause electric shock hazard or instrument damage.
(4) Ensure that the condensate pipe of the smart thermostat radiator is always above the liquid level of the container. If the condensate pipe extends into the liquid, the condensate cannot flow out of the pipe and block the outlet, which will damage the circuit of the instrument.
(1) The most common use of smart thermostat radiator is to control room temperature.
(2) Typical applications are: control gas valve; Control oil fired furnace regulator; Control electric heating regulator; Control refrigeration compressor; Control the gate regulator.
(3) The room temperature regulator can be used to provide a variety of control functions. For example, heating control; Heating cooling control; Day and night control (control at lower temperature at night); Multistage control, which can carry out one-stage or multi-stage heating, one-stage or multi-stage cooling, or the combined control of multi-stage heating and cooling.