The intelligent boiler control system will generate a work order for each equipment failure alarm.
All work orders of the smart boiler control system are stored in the project life cycle management database of the corresponding equipment, which is convenient for later reference; in addition, the boiler archives will be created for the basic information of the equipment life cycle, the historical time operation and maintenance management of the boiler, and the resolution of common faults will be managed and archived.
1. Common fault work orders: the smart boiler control system software can convert common boiler fault alarms into work orders;
2. Early warning information work order: the core of system software data processing generates early warning information of machinery and equipment according to the preset logic and also open an early warning information work order;
3. Equipment maintenance work order: For on-time machine equipment maintenance service items, the smart boiler control system software can automatically open the equipment maintenance work order 24 hours in advance;
4. Daily task work orders: For temporary and uncertain daily tasks dispatched, the superior department can issue daily task work orders to group members within the management authority;
The smart boiler control system realizes closed-loop management of the boiler. It can be achieved from assist in the deployment of personnel to corporate strategic decision-making through clear management of machine equipment ID, early warning, remote switch machine, etc.; in addition, according to the overall planning of statistical data centered on boiler equipment, it can assist customers in realizing multi-dimensional data analysis support.
1. The information of machinery and equipment includes: customer name, boiler type, model specification, operation status, main parameters of the furnace, main parameters of boiler auxiliary equipment, main operating parameters, etc.;
2. Data: all operating data of machinery and equipment, time and status of problem-solving of machinery and equipment, etc.;
3. Alarm record: machine equipment ID, alarm level, generation time, resolution status, note application and disassembly record, etc.;
4. User engineering information: total number of boilers, location, mobile phone contact information, etc.;
5. User equipment information content: boiler information content, burner information content, boiler auxiliary equipment information content, etc.