Nowadays, heating has become one of the indispensable home decoration elements in fashionable home decoration. In the cold winter, the use of heating to change the indoor temperature can make the body feel more comfortable and warm. It is especially suitable for families with elderly and children at home.
In recent years, as people's demand for heating has gradually increased, heating methods on the market have also become more and more diversified, such as underfloor heating, common convection heating and other methods. Which heating method is better? What is the difference between underfloor heating and common convection heating?
1. Underfloor heating, commonly known as floor heating, is to radiate heat from the bottom to the top. The temperature in the horizontal direction in the room is even. The temperature in the lower part is high and the temperature in the upper part is low. The area with the highest temperature is the place where people can move the most. The heat can be reasonably utilized by the residents to the maximum extent without causing convection to the polluted indoor air, thus keeping the indoor air clean, which is beneficial to human health.
2. In the cold winter, the floor has the dual functions of temperature and radiation, which solves the problem of "cold from under the feet" and realization of "heat from the ground". After underfloor heating installation, the indoor temperature decreases in a trapezoidal shape from bottom to top, giving people a sober feeling of warm feet and cool head, which meets the physiological needs of the human body. The heat of convective heating is dissipated from the side with the radiator in the room to the other surface flow. Although the indoor temperature can reach the heating standard, the floor under the feet is cool.
3. Because the radiator, heating stand pipe and branch pipes are eliminated indoors, the heating pipe network is laid under the floor, which not only facilitates the installation of floor-to-ceiling windows, makes the room spacious and bright; it is also conducive to decoration and furniture layout, which can save a lot of decoration costs; At the same time, the use area of the room is increased, which can save a lot of decoration costs; the use area of the room is increased, and the general residence of 60 square meters can increase by 2-3 square meters, which means that it saves residents thousands or even tens of thousands of yuan to buy a house. paragraph. The floor and the concrete layer store a large amount of heat. Even under the condition of intermittent heating, the indoor temperature changes more slowly than ordinary convection heating systems, and the thermal stability is good.
4. During operation, the maintenance is simple, only the filter needs to be replaced regularly, which not only saves maintenance costs, but also greatly reduces the operating costs of the heating unit. The heating pipe network is laid under the floor, and the pipes used are more corrosion-resistant, anti-aging than steel, not easy to leak (no joints underground) and scaling, water resistance and thermal expansion coefficient are small, and the service life can reach 50 years. At the same time, the heat medium in the transfer process has small heat loss and high efficiency. Under the same conditions, it can increase 2-3°C compared to convection heating. When metering and charging by heat are realized, users can save a lot of heating cost.
5. Another major feature of underfloor heating is: because this method adopts a dual system, the heating pipes of each room are connected to the centralized water separator, and each room is equipped with a valve at the interface to realize the temperature of the room by the resident adjustment.
By comparing floor heating with ordinary convection heating, floor heating is superior in terms of heat dissipation, energy consumption, and design. With the improvement of human living standards, floor heating has been widely used in family houses, villas, high-end clubs and other places.